1. 24 Interactive modules delivered in 4 volumes.
2. 19 High quality video lectures.
3. 2 Contact Programs:
4. Project Work
- 3a. 1 week contact program for class room teaching and exposure to integrated diabetic management.
- 3b. 3 and half days contact Program for clinical hands-on training.
5. Internal and External Examinations.
Course Fee : Rs.60,000/
ADMISSION FOR 2015
The applications for the Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management Program (DFID) 2015 are open now! The last day to submit applications for the DFID 2015 program is 31st August 2015.
- 1. Doctors with MD/DNB in General Medicine/Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine
- 2. Doctors who have completed the Post Graduate in Family Medicine (PGDFM) from CMC, Vellore or M.MED in Family Medicine
- 3. Doctors with MRCGP
- 4. Doctors with MDGP (General Practice) from Nepal/ FCGP from SAARC Countries
Click here to download the DFID 2015 Prospectus
To apply, Click here
- ClickApply for Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine/ Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management
- Read the Prospectus for details on DFID 2015 program
- Click Apply Online and proceed with the online application
The completed Application Form should be sent along with the following to The Coordinator, Dept. of Distance Education, Main Block, 2nd Floor, Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore – 632004.
- 1. Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 in favour of ‘CMC Vellore Association’ payable at Vellore.
- 2. Photocopy of MBBS certificate
- 3. Photocopy of certificates of one of the following
- (a) MD/ DNB in General Medicine/Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine
- (b) Post Graduate in Family Medicine (PGDFM) from CMC, Vellore or M.MED in Family Medicine
- (c) MRCGP
- (d) MDGP (General Practice) from Nepal/ FCGP from SAARC Countries
Phone: 0416 2285537, 9790211166