1. 24 Interactive modules delivered in 4 volumes.
2. 19 High quality video lectures.
3. 2 Contact Programs:
4. Project Work
- 3a. 1 week contact program for class room teaching and exposure to integrated diabetic management.
- 3b. 3 days contact Program for clinical hands-on training.
5. Internal and External Examinations.
Course Fee : Rs.65,000/
ADMISSION FOR 2016
The applications for the Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management Program (DFID) 2015 are open now! The last day to submit applications for the DFID 2016 program is 15th June 2016.
- 1. Doctors with MD/DNB in General Medicine/Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine
- 2. Doctors who have completed the Post Graduate in Family Medicine (PGDFM) from CMC, Vellore or M.MED in Family Medicine
- 3. Doctors with MRCGP
- 4. Doctors with MDGP (General Practice) from Nepal/ FCGP from SAARC Countries
Click here to download the DFID 2016 Prospectus
To apply, Click here
- ClickApply for Post Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine/ Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management
- Read the Prospectus for details on DFID 2016 program
- Click Apply Online and proceed with the online application
If application fee is paid by DD you can send it to
Department of Distance Education
Christian Medical College,
3/1 CSI Vellore Diocese Building,
1st floor, above Shalom Clinic,
Arni Road, Vellore 632 001.Tamilnadu, India
Phone: 0416 2285601, 9790211166